Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I recently had a new charging port installed on my iphone7…

Customer Question
Hello, I recently had...

Hello, I recently had a new charging port installed on my iphone7 and at the time they said my battery was fine, however now if I don't plug it in at night the battery will be completely dead in the morning.

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Apple device?

I believe just recently, but not sure how to tell

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/2/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

Apple has agreed to replace your battery for $29 due to the issues that came out in the news.

Take your iPhone into a local Apple store and you can have a new battery for $29.