Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I need more gb on my cellphone. 4435407974. Apple 6s+ What's…

Customer Question
I need more gb...

I need more gb on my cellphone.(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Apple 6s+ What's os?

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Im illiterate. But I haven't been able to send photos since Sunday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/2/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know