Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My ATT smart phone is trying to update and looking for a…

Customer Question
My ATT smart phone...

My ATT smart phone is trying to update and looking for a connection every time I tap the continue. The networks its finding are not the one I have from my router

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Everything is Att

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I have manually entered the router number, and the password, but the update does not continue

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I replaced the modem and supposedly they changed the name and password ***** my old modem, still need to know if that's is true

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/2/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know