Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have a Apple IPhone 4 that can't update past 7.0, can you…

Customer Question
I have a Apple...

I have a Apple IPhone 4 that can't update past 7.0, can you help me so I can douwnload new apps

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I"m not sure its service is TracFone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

It has not been used foe over a year, We have tried to use apps from our bank, and grocery store and it says I must have 8.0 or faster to operate,

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/2/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know