Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I stopped an update and now the apple symbol is flashing.

Customer Question
I stopped an update...

I stopped an update and now the apple symbol is flashing

Technician's Assistant: What Apple model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

IPhone 6 i was updating to 11

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I've tried hard restart.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I only have access to an iPad right now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/2/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.