Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My phone is making annoying clicking sounds. I want it to…

Customer Question
My phone is making...

My phone is making annoying clicking sounds. I want it to stop

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Iphone X 11.xxx

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

A few days now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

How do i stop this?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
I have asked for a code 3 times. After going to Messages and getting the code, i have to start all over inputting my Apple ID and passcode and asking for another code!
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/2/2018
Technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?