Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My code will not allow me to call. When I punch the code in,

Customer Question
[Second opinion] My code...

[Second opinion] My code will not allow me to call. When I punch the code in, it does not appear. This is my only telephone accessable.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I Phone Verizon - Code **********: Winona R Somervill

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

It happened this morning when I was finished with call from my sister about brother-in-law in hospital. I need to reach my other sister in hospital. How may I gain access? Could the code requirement be removed so it would be unlocked? It is freezing in Abilene; and, I didn't want to be required to go to the Verizon store in Abilene. (I just recently added the code.)

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

My telephone number is ************: Winona *********** (recently moved to Abilene from Tyler) And have no Verizon contact here.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/1/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

Today, I took the telephone to the store--through ice and snow.
It was assessed and determined to be "totally non-functional".It was under warranty; and, a new one was ordered as a replacement.Hopefully, I will receive it soon. Unlike automobiles, no telephone was available for temporary usage.

OK thanks for the update