Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

It is with my I phone. Can you help Me? What do you mean? I…

Customer Question
It is with my...

It is with my I phone. Can you help Me?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

What do you mean? I am a nerd.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

My I Phone was working fine last night when I put it on charge for the night. This morning when I woke up it would not do anything. I went to the Verizon store and they think it did an update. However I needed my Apple password ***** I could not remember. I went on line and try to change my password ***** times and each time it said it was changed. But when I went to my phone it would not accept any of my passwords that they said had been changed. I don't know what to do now.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
If you connect to my computer can you assure that you can fix it? I
Are you still there?
1/2/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do.
My phone is not working so I cannot talk to you.

What is showing up on the iPhone screen right now?

An ad for a live phone call. I cannot do that because my phone is not working.

still the ad.

The ad for a live phone call is showing up on your phone that is not working?

Can you stay with me long enough to get this solved? I have been working on this all day and I thought you were going to get a answer for me. It is midnight here and I really need to get to bed. Thank you.

The ad for a live phone call cannot appear on your iPhone that has an issue. The phone call is part of our website and not the phone with the issue.

What is appearing on the iPhone with the issue right now?

Choose a Wi-Fi Network. I did this and I don't know the password ***** the Wi-Fi. My PC guy set all of this up for me and he didn't write anything down. I have never had any problem until now so i never have had to use one.

What is the make/model of your router?

netgear -WNDR4300V2
  1. Launch an Internet browser and type http://www.routerlogin.net into the address bar.
  2. Enter the router user name and password ***** prompted.
    The default user name is admin. The default password ***** password.
  3. Click OK.
    The BASIC Home page displays.
  4. Select Wireless.
  5. Enter your new password ***** the Password (Network Key) fields. Or you can view the current password.
  6. Click the Apply button.