Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I got a message on my phone saying that my password has

Customer Question
I got a message...

I got a message on my phone saying that my password ***** changed. How do I know what the new password *****?

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Yesterday. I let the battery run down.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

How do I contact the Smartphone Expert?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/2/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.