Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have an iphone 6 with current OS and Siri mic and front…

Customer Question
I have an iphone...

I have an iphone 6 with current OS and Siri mic and front video mic does nt work. Replaced the mic and still same problem.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

11.2.1.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

3 months. Replaced mic and still same issue.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it thanks.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/2/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No thank you.