Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Brought new iphone have tried to dorestore backup from old…

Customer Question
Brought new iphone have...

Brought new iphone have tried to dorestore backup from old phone and itunes is asking for password ***** backup. In 20 years ive been using this it has never asked and now I have a new phone tyhat I can't get any of my work information onto.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

It would of been 20 years ago if then we can't remember if we ever did. It is annoying as it has only happened with the new upgrade of the itunes.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No how do i do this and will this.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No just need to get work info onto my new phone

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/2/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.