Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have an apple I-phone 6 that was accidentally backed up to…

Customer Question
I have an apple...

I have an apple I-phone 6 that was accidentally backed up to my I-phone 7 so now she has all my contacts and pictures. She is 12 and so mad at me

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

She is under my i-cloud

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

It happened last week and I have done nothing to correct it because i did not know how

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/2/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.