Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have a new apple 8 and icant get it to ring in. Cell phone…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new apple 8 and icant get it to ring in

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Cell phone 7 apple

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I bouth it friday and t realize that i was missing calls till today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No i look in the box the came and didnt find anydirections

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
What is taking so lone I have been on line over 1 hour
1/1/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

Go into Settings then Do Not Disturb

Is it turned on?