Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I CANT GET IN MY PHONE :( LAST 3 WEEKS I THINK. I CANT DO…

Customer Question
HI I CANT GET...

HI I CANT GET IN MY PHONE :(

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

LAST 3 WEEKS I THINK

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I CANT DO ANYTHING BECAS TH THE I PHONE TRY WIE I PHONE WORTE IT CANT TERNTH WIFI OR WITH SELOLARE

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I WANT MY ACCONT

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/2/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

Hi
I don't need an answer I already did my old number for update my account and now it works. I don't need the service once again and I didn't know the service is in payment. :( . Thanks have a nice day.
Bay.