Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My wife washed my phone for 1/2 hr I have a protective otter…

Customer Question
My wife washed my...

My wife washed my phone for 1/2 hr I have a protective otter box on the phone The phone was moist not dripping wet. I just got a new battery Any hope ?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I think 5 or 5s. I phone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

2 hrs. I just took the otter box off and wiped it off. No power that is all I have done

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Any hope?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/1/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know