Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I deleted a text message inadvertently about 20 minutes ago.

Customer Question
I deleted a text...

I deleted a text message inadvertently about 20 minutes ago. I would like to see it again.

Technician's Assistant: Are you working with a phone, tablet, or computer?

Iphone

Technician's Assistant: How long ago were your files deleted?

I deleted only one message about 20 or thirty minutes ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. That's it.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/2/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know