Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My wife's cell phone is shut down---says it needs id number…

Customer Question
My wife's cell phone...

My wife's cell phone is shut down---says it needs id number and password ***** order to become functional again. do not know what the id number is--do nor know what the password ***** cell number is ******--- her name is *****----my name is *******. What can we do?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Just spoke to our son---he changed it at Thanksgiving----wrote it down and gave it to her---now we don't know where it is----son thinks the ID might be Dean1941 Does this help at all?

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

We don't know how to do that we are senior citizens in our 70's---if that could solve it---can you tell us how to do it? If so, you and appletech are the best

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

We can't think of anything----but we don't know anything either

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/2/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

Harry We were able to resolve this issue ourselves. We no longer need your help. Since we did not need your help, we assume their is no payment due you. Please confirm this in a response. Chip ******