Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Iphone screen says phone is disabled and can only make

Customer Question
Iphone screen says phone...

Iphone screen says phone is disabled and can only make emergency calls. How can I fix this?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Verizon

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Yesterday. we tried turning the phone off and a soft reset

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/1/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know