Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I cant log into my blackberry classic even though I entered…

Customer Question
I cant log into...

I cant log into my blackberry classic even though I entered the right passcode

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your 6720?

It is a classic...a few hours ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No I cant get past the log in screen

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I put the sim card in another phone and it is fine there

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
1/1/2018
Technician: ElectronicsPete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
ElectronicsPete
ElectronicsPete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What error are you getting when you enter the passcode?

Have you tried restarting the Blackberry?

It would not accept the correct passcode and unfortunately the phone wiped itself
Basically you guys were not any help

DO you have a backup available to recover the data from?

It's too late all the phones data has been wiped

Was the phone linked to a cloud backup before you wiped it?

It's all over there is nothing you can do to help. It is wiped and there is no backup. Over. Stop.

Ok, if you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

It's over your advice did not help one bit. Stop.