Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I am unable to add wallet and att app to my iphone. My apple…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to add wallet and att app to my iphone

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Yes my apple I phone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Since last night when I tried to add

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/31/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.