Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My iPhone battery does not always charge up, and it is very…

Customer Question
My iPhone battery does...

My iPhone battery does not always charge up, and it is very slow when it does

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

11.2.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

About 1 month or so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that's it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/31/2017
Technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?