Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My phone is locked (never happened before) and I can't

Customer Question
My phone is locked...

My phone is locked (never happened before) and I can't remember my apple id.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I haven't. i never have.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/31/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.