Smartphones

Smartphone Questions? Ask A Smartphone Technician for Answers

Smartphones

Help me with the answer regarding which is the best phone…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Please help me...
Second opinion] Please help me with the answer regarding which is the best phone according to my criteria under $900. I don't have much interest in design & speaker.1. User Experience
2. Screen Resolution & Quality
3. Performance
4. Audio Quality
5. Battery
6. RAM
7. Display
8. Build Quality
9. NFC
10. OTG support
11. Fast Charging
12. Camera Zooming
13. VR experience
14. Min 64gb Space
15. Processor
16. SoftwareAre of paramount importance for meCamera good enough to take complete utilization of Google Photos limit on free unlimited space. Since the photos are compressed to save space, if the photo is larger than 16mp it will be resized to 16mp. I am not too concerned about the best camera since it would be costly to a monthly fee to access cloud storage because if I were to resize it, it would kill the point of purchasing great camera phone.Please give ratings out of 100 for phones like Samsung S8+, Samsung Note 8, Huawei Mate Pro 10, Nokia 8,
HTC U11 Plus, Google Pixel 2, Google Pixel XL, Oneplus 5T, Motorola Z2 Force, LG V30+, Xiaomi Mi Mix 2, Asus Zenfone AR, & LG G6 according to my criteria. It would make it very straightforward & simple for me to decide.
Please kindly answer
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 day by:
1/1/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 1 month ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am very confused & frustrated about which phone to purchase since I want the best bang for my buck phone since I don't want to have buyers remorse & opportunity cost. Please solve my problem

Well the good news is that almost any phone gives you around 7 days to use it so that you can return it if you don't like it. The idea of best bang for your buck is all up to the user and my opinion might not match up with yours.

I like the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 for the best bang for your buck.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Does the phone have great audio quality since I am an audiophile like in the range of LG V30 plus. Since my main need is entertainment not work related.Also does the phone have great OTG capabilities to store all the pics, apps & music so that there is lots of storage & I only have them when I need them, because during travels when you don't have good WIFI to backup all the pics in cloud storage & delete them, the storage runs out quite easily which is frustrating.Also please suggest me great power bank or some alternative through which the phone battery charges very fast in around 2 hours because normal power banks take ridiculous amount of time to charge both itself & phone highly frustrating. Also does wireless charging function like a power bank.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Kindly please solve my question

Yes, it has great audio.

For a wireless charging bank, take a look here: http://www.mophie.com/shop/charge-force-powerstation-wireless

Harry, IT