Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My sim card is locked. Ididnt it just wouldnt take my

Customer Question
My sim card is...

My sim card is locked

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Ididnt it just wouldnt take my password

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I did get a obama phone and sent my contacts to that number. ever since my apple phone was messed up

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/31/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Sorry but I want a full refund!