Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I had. I have a iPhone 6. It was turned on the and the sent…

Customer Question
I have a iPhone...

I have a iPhone 6. It was turned on the and the sent me the wrong verification code. The one they sent me keep saying incorrect code

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/30/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.