Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I need step -2 code to sign in. I have a new phone numberand…

Customer Question
I need step -2...

I need step -2 code to sign in

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I have a new phone number(###) ###-####and i need to change the old one.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

During chrismas

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

Ok i will try that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No i can't think of anthing

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/31/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.