Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

After one of the updates I lost info in notes and would like…

Customer Question
After one of the...

After one of the updates I lost info in notes and would like to retrieve it.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IPhone 6 Plus and I’m not sure about the OS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

The problem is with my notes in yahoo. They were lost in the update. I’ve tried troubleshooting. Yahoo sent a verification code to an old email address I don’t have access to anymore. It was provided by my employer and I’ve contacted our IT dept. and they can’t help.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure what else I can add.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/30/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Are you referring to the notes in iCloud?

My problem has been resolved. Thank you.

You're welcome!