Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Trying to screen shot texts on a nokia 822 luminom. 822. Ive…

Customer Question
Trying to screen shot...

Trying to screen shot texts on a nokia 822 luminom

Technician's Assistant: What Nokia model do you have?

822

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Nokia phone? What have you tried so far?

Ive text email but it did not show date and time

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/30/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.