Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have changed my phone number and I'm trying to access my…

Customer Question
I have changed my...

I have changed my phone number and I'm trying to access my old acct but google needs to verify it's me & wants to text or call my old number. How can i recover my old acct with having a new number?

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

It's been few weeks. I got hacked &send viruses so I had to change number

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

It was donefew weeks back. I just need to recover my old email acct

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Icahn get in to fb either they said they were sending code to thatemail. It's hard proving me is me. Lol

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
When I tried getting on fb it was on my home computer I just set up& it was first time trying to get on fb since week before christmas. I lost my cat & spent my time looking for him instead of getting on fb
12/29/2017
Technician: ElectronicsPete, Engineer replied 6 months ago
ElectronicsPete
ElectronicsPete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

The only way to recover the old Google account is by completing the online recovery form.

If your old phone number is ***** longer accessible you will need to select the option "I'm having other problems sigining in" and report the account as compromised or hacked. https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

--------------------

Happy New Year!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------