Smartphones

Smartphone Questions? Ask A Smartphone Technician for Answers

Smartphones

I changed phones and when I went to look for my kindle

Customer Question
I changed phones and...

I changed phones and when I went to look for my kindle nothing transferred to my new iPhone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Just now I set up the Kindle so long ago my email address has changed and I don’t remember the password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I set up the Kindle so long ago my email address has changed and I don’t remember the password

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Smartphones
12/30/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 1 month ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Vinod Menon, Customer Service