Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My touch screen will not work. I can turn my phone on but…

Customer Question
My touch screen will...

My touch screen will not work. I can turn my phone on but not off

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

A few days ago. it's at 43% I didn't see a need to charge it once it stopped working

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

When i hold down the power button it goes black but then right back to the screen with the date and time and charge percentage

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

When i push the bottom middle button it shows me my main screen but i cannot swipe to actually get to use the phone

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/28/2017
Technician: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 6 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

What is the make and model of your phone?