Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Got a new have my old phone stuff put on this one but i

Customer Question
Hi got a new...

Hi got a new have my old phone stuff put on this one but i didn't write down my password ***** now i can't get in

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

I'm not I had to wait 2 hrs for it to transfer all my stuff and i just tried to get on and i can't remember the password. I usually write it down but i didn't

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

Where do i find that

Technician's Assistant: The Cell Phone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No but thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/28/2017
Technician: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 7 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

What is the make and model of your phone?