Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have a new IPhone 8+ and the email is not coming to my new…

Customer Question
HI! I have...

HI! I have a new IPhone 8+ and the email is not coming to my new phone. I went to a Verizon Dealer today and he suggested that I try all of my 6 to 8 character passwords. But this is not working. My CP # is(###) ###-#### My name is***** Can you help me or guide me to another person? Thank you!

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

What is that?

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I just bought the phone 2 wks ago. It has been going on since then. I've 4 char passwords/8 char passwords but nothing. Says "Error".

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Just the email for right now. You can also call me on my sister-in-law's CP at(###) ###-####(also Verizon) if that would help.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/28/2017
Technician: Michael T,
 replied 6 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Please remember to rate my help today by clicking 5 stars at the top of the page before you leave the session today.

Have you actually setup your email account on the phone in settings and then accounts and passwords?