Smartphones

Smartphone Questions? Ask A Smartphone Technician for Answers

Smartphones

I am trying to get the code to install my WEBROOT but I keep…

Customer Question
Hi! Yes. I am...

Hi! Yes. I am trying to get the code to install my WEBROOT but I keep getting the wrong number over the phone. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

About 5 minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No I haven nt

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No Thank-you

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Smartphones
12/28/2017
Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 1 month ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 1 month ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me where the Webroot application was purchased? Is it from online or retailer shop?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
retailer shop
Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 1 month ago

Do you see the product key in the CD cover or any paper?

Vinod Menon, Customer Service