Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My wife got new iphone, wants to unlock old phone so she can…

Customer Question
My wife got new...

My wife got new iphone, wants to unlock old phone so she can give to someone else

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Att password?

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Can not find place to do it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/28/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.