Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My ipone is blocked me out. Phone. Iphone. Im blocked out of…

Customer Question
My ipone is blocked...

My ipone is blocked me out

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Iphone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Im blocked out of it cant remember passwords

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to get this phone on missed calls all morning

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/28/2017
Technician: Randy, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Randy
Randy, Customer Service

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

Does the iPhone ask for your Apple ID and password?