Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I am trying to get 1phone manual. I just know it is model 6…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to get 1phone manual

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I just know it is model 6 i phone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

My daughter sent i phone to us we got the chip and my 76 year old wife needs manual for help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Just help me please

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/27/2017
Technician: Louie, Technician replied 6 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your "...model 6 i phone..."

Initially, would a LINK to a downloadable electronic copy of the User Guide for the iPhone 6 serve your need please?