Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

It tells me I don't have a movie pass. I phone 7. I guess…

Customer Question
It tells me I...

It tells me I don't have a movie pass

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

I phone 7

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I guess that is what it is

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I got the message that I had received a movie pass for Christmas.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I filled in all the questions Name, email etc, when I got everything filled in ut kept asking me to fill in all the information which I had done, I do noot know what I was missing

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/27/2017
Technician: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Please remember to rate my help today by clicking 5 stars at the top of the page before you leave the session today.

Who did the move pass come from and did it come by email?