Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Need a new password to get into my phone to activate. 30…

Customer Question
Need a new password...

Need a new password ***** get into my phone to activate

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

30 hours ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

I went to a Verizon store they had me go to iforgot.apple.com but i couldn't do

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want them to reset my password

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/27/2017
Technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 6 months ago

Go to iforgot.apple.com and reset your password. Once done you should be able to sign in.

Please let me know if that is not the case.

Please take a moment to rate my service.

Technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 6 months ago

.