Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have lost my blackberry. can its location be found by the…

Customer Question
I have lost my...

I have lost my blackberry. can its location be found by the gps app on it

Technician's Assistant: What BlackBerry model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Blackberry 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your BlackBerry phone? What have you tried so far?

Looking everywhere. but I think it was on the side of the vehicle when i took off. was hoping i could gps it if in this weather it still had battery.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Phone # or company name????

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/27/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.