Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Phone is locked up requires Apple ID and password. Phone is…

Customer Question
Phone is locked up...

Phone is locked up requires Apple ID and password

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Phone is locked

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/27/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.