Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I do not remember how to remotely access my 6.o Plus phone…

Customer Question
I do not remember...

I do not remember how to remotely access my 6.o Plus phone for message retrieval

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

A couple of years ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

I have not tried anything yet. what do I do next?

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

This is a house phone, not a smart phone

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/26/2017
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 6 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

Dial your own number to access your mailbox. You may have to press # when you get into the mailbox.