Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I can't get into my voice mail because I've apparently

Customer Question
I can't get into...

I can't get into my voice mail because I've apparently forgotten my password. How can I access the password?

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

I can access my phone but not my voice mail.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No. I don't know how.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it for now.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/26/2017
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 7 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I am Samuel and I will help. Who is the carrier?

Not sure what you mean. I have a Samsung Android
I prefer your sending me an e-mail as has been previously suggested.

The call requests that they send are auto-generated. It is up to you if you prefer a call. I am fine helping you here via chat. The voicemail is controlled by the carrier not the device so the carrier is the important party.

This is taking too long, becoming costly and complicated. I wish to end this communication.
get a refund.

No problem have a great day!

Samuel

This site connects you with an expert in the field you are asking about and we personally do not handle any of the financial protion. Many of us work in IT jobs or like me, run my own small business