Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I tried to purchase some gems for my game but it doesn't go…

Customer Question
I tried to purchase...

I tried to purchase some gems for my game but it doesn't go through.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IPhone 7plus operating system is sprint

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Just today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank u

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/26/2017
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 6 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I am Samuel and I can help. What game are you having issues with, please?

Sniper arena that's the game I try and purchase some gems.But the responds said I have issues problems pls contact iTunes support
Are you the representative of iTunes support?
Technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! I am Justin. I work for JustAnswer.com just like all of the badging of the emails and website you are on say we are. With that being said we are not Apple. However, I have been though this many times and it can be kind of a pain to resolve. Here is what I do, ok?

Typically this is due to the payment method being declined and the error handling just doesn't tell you. I would suggest going to appleid.apple.com and changing your payment method.

Let me know if this does not help because we will need to go another route.

Technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 6 months ago