Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I cannot hear the rings when someone is calling, my volume…

Customer Question
Thank you, ***** *****...

Thank you, ***** ***** hear the rings when someone is calling, my volume is up as high

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I cannot hear my iPhone when it rings,the volume on the phone is up high

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

In the last day or so, I have checked to make sure that the volume is on and it is

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, as I don' t know what else to check

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/26/2017
Technician: Ashik, Smartphone Tech replied 7 months ago
Ashik, Smartphone Tech

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Make sure the silent switch of your iPhone is not turned on. It is on the left side, above the volume buttons. If it is showing red, then switch it back. Red on it means it is muted. Then check if it is ringing now.

If not, go to Settings > Do Not Disturb and make sure it is not turned on there.

Call from another phone and check if it is ringing now.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.