Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Cannot make a purchase. IPad iPhone 6. Everything

Customer Question
Cannot make a purchase ...

Cannot make a purchase

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IPad iPhone 6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Everything.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/26/2017
Technician: Michael T,
 replied 6 months ago
Michael T

Hi my name is ***** ***** will be assisting you with your question today.

When you try to make a purchase are you using Apple Store or perhaps apple pay when this happens?