Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I can't send pictures. I phone its older. I dont know. I…

Customer Question
I can't send pictures ...

I can't send pictures

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

I phone its older

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I dont know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I just got it activated after other phone broke i had lost this phone and found it 2 yrs later

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thats it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/25/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

May I know to which device you are trying to send pictures?