Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My phone is in my house, i cant find it, its on off and

Customer Question
My phone is in...

My phone is in my house, i cant find it, its on off and silent

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Its an i phone 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I cant find it since this morning

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/25/2017
Technician: AnswersByEric, Developer replied 6 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Developer

Good morning and Merry Christmas!

So, the phone is lost, but it is in your home, correct?

If the phone is indeed in your home, you can, even if on silent, force it to play a sound for 120 seconds as well as vibrate. Use the link below, sign in to your account, click the phone and choose Play Sound to locate it.

My goal today is to provide you with the best service possible! I sincerely ***** ***** have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Click Here to Use The Feature