Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Iam trying to buy chips in Huuuge casino will not let me…

Customer Question
Iam trying to buy...

Iam trying to buy chips in Huuuge casino will not let me sends me to you and bought them many times before help

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IPhone I do not know operating system

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Going on for about a week have not tried anything but this so far

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It’s iso11.2.1

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Help please
Can u get back with me
12/25/2017
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 6 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

Are you told why it will not allow you to send or buy chips?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

It’s says failed contact apple
I do have funds in bank and password ***** *****
I have done this many times before

That is odd. Are you entering your credit card on the page manually or are you using the one attached to your Apple ID account?

It is attached to apple
It is attached to apple Id

Is your credit card information up to date in your Apple account?

Not sure what do I do to find out

On the iPhone, do the following:

1. Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
  2. Tap your Apple ID. You might be asked to authenticate your Apple ID.
  3. Tap Payment Information.
  4. Enter your new payment details. If you want to remove your payment method, select None.
I seen address was wrong that is attached to my card so I changed it and it still will not let me purchase

I have run out of ideas.

For this reason, I am opting out of the question and allowing another expert the chance to help.

The next expert will see all that is on this page, so there will be no need to repeat anything.

When another expert picks this up, you will be notified by email.

Thank you for your patience.

- Jason

Technician: Josh, Technician replied 6 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I want to stay here help

We cannot fix a billing issue with Apple or the casino app.

Ok

Thank you