Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

It says 19 weeks since back up what do I need to do? 6s. It…

Customer Question
It says 19 weeks...

It says 19 weeks since back up what do I need to do?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

6s

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

It it been this week. I t is fairly new to me 9/08/17

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I never had to do anything with my previous I Phone. It just backed it's self up. This is an Apple IPhone

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/25/2017
Technician: Viet-Smartphone Tech, Technician replied 6 months ago
Viet-Smartphone Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try this first: On your iPhone, press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.

- Go to Settings > Wi-Fi and make sure to connect to your Wi-Fi / wireless network name.

- If that does not work, open the Settings app icon, then tap on your name, then tap on iCloud option. Or open Settings, then scroll down, then tap on iCloud option. Then tap on option iCloud Backup (or Backup.) There, make sure that iCloud Backup is turned on. Then tap on option Back Up Now.
Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,